Tuesday, December 13, 2011

tuesday

last week i did a little sewing for others....

i made eye pillows filled with flax seed and crushed lavender flowers

made these for my sister in law to give as gifts. love them! i'm making more to give out as well. they smell so wonderful! lavender is my favorite. warm this up in the microwave for 20 seconds, lay across your eyes. feels heavenly.

big barbie totes
my client brought me the vinyl fronts from several Barbie Doll Carrying Cases. from the 60's people. pretty fun retro colors.

i have a little more sewing to finish before Christmas. really enjoying sewing with this new machine my mom passed down to me. i love it! thanks mom!

speaking of...happy birthday mom! we love you!!
*************************************************************************************
my favorite and cheapest christmas gift to the boys... did you see this placemat collage idea on Clover Lane? I love picasa. so i knew i'd have to make them one. so easy! easy to wipe clean. lots of fun pictures from this year to look at, talk about over our meals together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...