Friday, July 20, 2012

Instagrammy Friday

linking up my iphone pics with Jeanette at Life Rearranged 


life rearranged
new treadmills at the Y... awesome, with built in fans.
i'm afraid my coop is a tad bit OCD like me :( organizing he and corbin's kinder papers.
coach hanging with the guys in the front while doing yard work
the boy's sunday school class did a books of the bible song for us on sunday. so super cute
diamond and i made the local newspaper in her town when we went to africa.
i needed africa more than africa needed me. amen! amen!
this exercise ball offers lots of entertainment. and my boy looks so grown up here.
camping was fun.
camping requires a lot of stuff. ugh!

such a cutie ... and time out travels even when swimming while camping :(
someone got bit with the fishin' bug
i can't wait until he gets to catch his first fish.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...